How to access reliable information?
Thursday, April 16, at 5 pm, 4 scientists and 1 journalist will be chatting and answering some questions live, on how to access reliable information, in a conversation moderated by António Granado, co-coordinator of the Master's in Science Communication of FCSH-NOVA and ITQB NOVA.
Stay tuned and watch this live Question & Answer Session on IGCiência YouTube.
The 4 guest scientists and the journalist will be:
- David Rodrigues, Medical Doctor, Professor and Researcher - CEDOC
- Thiago Carvalho, Immunologist - Champalimaud Research and Champalimaud Foundation
- Daniel Nunes, Biologist and Neuroscientist - Champalimaud Research and Champalimaud Foundation
- Inês Narciso, Researcher at ISCTE's MediaLab - IUL
- Sara Sá, Journalist - Revista Visão
Share the event and join us!